The Grand Feast is the eleventh puzzle in Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life.
- Phase 1
- Have the children pick up the three herbs: spicy, soapy and sweet.
- Fill the pot with fresh water and boil it.
- Drag an adult to the table to start the stew.
- Phase 2
- Drop an adult on the food bin. Do this twice.
- Drop an adult on the blackberry bush.
- Drop an adult on the pier to get a fish.
- Drop an adult on the fruit trees.
- Drop a child on a mushroom.
- Phase 3
- After everything has been added, drop an adult on the pot.
- When finished, all the villagers will come get a bowl and gather around the fire.
- Usually, a rain will pour down after the herbs have been entered so that more mushroom will emerge afterwards.
- Click on the pot to know the status of the cooking.
- If it says incomplete, maybe you're missing something. Be sure to put the food from food bin TWICE.
- If it says cold, it means the red stone has cool down and need to be reheated again.
|Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life|
|Puzzles||The Cutting Tool • The Stream • Boiling the Water • Soap Invented • The Butterflies • The Frog Rescue • The Cooking Pit • Cloth Invented • The Nursery School • Mossy Rocks • The Grand Feast • Fishing Nets • The Tree of Life (Pruning • Honoring • Purifying • Decorate)|
|Technology||Science • Medicine • Learning • Construction • Food Mastery • Dendrology|