Soap Invented is the fourth puzzle in Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life.
- Look for the soapy smelling flowers (white ones) located to the left of the lab bridge.
- Drag a child to the flowers and they will collect three of them and place them on a table in the lab.
- Use an adult to fill the pot with salt water, heat a stone and boil the water.
- Drag an adult to the table with the flowers to make soap.
- When the water disappears from the pot, drag an adult to it and they will stack the soap on a rack.
|Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life|
|Puzzles||The Cutting Tool • The Stream • Boiling the Water • Soap Invented • The Butterflies • The Frog Rescue • The Cooking Pit • Cloth Invented • The Nursery School • Mossy Rocks • The Grand Feast • Fishing Nets • The Tree of Life (Pruning • Honoring • Purifying • Decorate)|
|Technology||Science • Medicine • Learning • Construction • Food Mastery • Dendrology|