- The Crafting Hut must be repaired
- Adept/master builder
- Two villagers who are both master/adept builders and master/adept gatherers
- Level up in your building technology
- Once the crafting hut is built, drag a villager to the three empty buckets next to the bag of seeds.
- The villager will gather water.
- Once the water is collected, drag a villager to the crafting hut and give them the bucket of water. (If you give them the oil they'll take it to the Kraken statue to be lit.)
- They will take the water to a rock that's been heated by lava next to the dining area.
- After they cool the rock with water, you have to drag a villager onto the rock shortly after or it will heat again and you'll have to redo the process, including getting another bucket of water.
- The villager will take the rock to the Kraken statue.
- Drag another villager onto the Kraken statue and they will repair the Kraken's eye.
- The villager must be an adept or master builder.
- To find the other Kraken's eye, you can find another rock to the east of the island next to the large tree.
- The rock is below the reeds.
- Drag a villager to this rock and it will be taken straight to the Kraken statue.
- Drop another villager onto the statue and it will fix in the other eye.
- Afterward, villagers will begin to notice a rumbling from the south.
- The rumbling is coming from the Heavy Stone and can be moved by two adept or master builders and gatherers.
- If you only use one master builder, it will simply say they need help to push the stone.
- When the builders remove the stone, a large portion of the water will be exposed and the Kraken will break through the rest, achieving the Release the Kraken puzzle.
|Virtual Villagers Origins 2|
|The Fire • Fixing the Dock • Crafting Hut • Release The Kraken • Worship • The Garden • Rhubarb Pie • Clay Hut • Antidote • The Water Wheel • Fixing the Statues • Destroying the Kraken|
|Residence Hut • Town Center Mural • Scarecrows • Demolition • Unwanted Guest • Flower Garden • Healing Hut • School • Observatory • Reservoir|
|Etc||Cracks • Craft • Crops • Kraken • Lavastones (Bonus) • Marketplace • Resources • Boat|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.